Sunday, November 25, 2007

To grandparents' house we go...

We have an awful lot to be thankful for this year. Thanksgiving Day was our first big outing- which means we took the girls to my parents' house in Erie, and did two feedings there. Not such a big deal, you might think, but it is for us. Since it currently requires 7 specifically shaped pillows for me to feed the girls simultaneously, it is quite an undertaking to do it elsewhere. We actually did their second feeding sequentially and I even casually breastfed Mae at the dining room table while I ate my dessert. That made me feel like quite an accomplished mom! The girls were well-behaved and took a long enough nap for us to eat dinner, so it was a nice day all around.

I think my parents and Grandma Bundy enjoyed getting to see all the grandchildren. Here are our girls with their 9-month old cousin, Ella, in a picture I'll call "The Year of the Granddaughters"


Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

The Fisher's House said...

Dani,

They are almost two months old!!!! I can't believe it. great job on the outing. It's a major undertaking with one.

Cecile said...

I am sure Ella cannot wait for her cousins to be big enough to play with her.
Cecile