Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday pics II

Grandma Coleman painted rocking chairs that the girls love. Here they are in the chairs with their new dolls from the Bundy grandparents.


The anticipation: a box arrived from Aunt Henri.

What do you suppose you do with this?
Maybe you eat it.
The dolls have their own bottles. Mae has pretty much been attached to one or both bottles ever since they got one. It's lucky for her she has a sister, since she likes to have one in each hand. When prompted, she'll give her doll a sip of the bottle, but is careful not to waste too much on her.
I just wish they'd smile occasionally.Still more coming soon...

1 comment:

The Fisher's House said...

I just love all these pictures. When they were little I just kept thinking "thank goodness I only have one" but now I dare say I'm kind of jealous of you getting to have two! LOL!

Paula