Friday, October 24, 2008

At Grandma & Grandpa's

The girls had a great time at their grandparents last Friday night (while Dave and I got a much-appreciated break). Here are the pictures from them:



I don't think the girls have picked up much from our 'kids yoga' class (although Adi did start spinning-- turning in a circle-- after our last class) but 'downward dog' is a current favorite of both.



Taking turns... with a little help, I'm sure.
Adi is very affectionate toward Mae, who mostly puts up with her. At least here a hug won't knock them over!

3 comments:

The Fisher's House said...

I can't wait to see them on Saturday! I wonder what they will think of Adele.

Paula

Anonymous said...

downward dog is one of my favorites too!
aunt henry

Cecile said...

This is an excellent downward facing dog. Good job, Adi.
I wish I were as flexible as you !