Sunday, June 6, 2010

More on Mae

As soon as I post something, I think of more things I wanted to say:

- There's not much terrible about Mae's twos. For the most part she is easy-going, happy and willing to give up her way or things to keep other people happy. She has started asking me if I'm happy (usually when I'm angry or frustrated) and, after Adi has had a meltdown, she'll ask her "are you happy now, Adi?"

- She continues to be very outgoing. In fact, she has invited several people from daycare and playgroup to dinner at our house, or to sleep at our house (including offering up the master bedroom, saying that we could sleep downstairs so our guests would have a place to stay). Her adoration of other people's strollers has also led to the proposal that she should go home with another mom and I can take their kid home. I'm not taking it personally ;)